Contest Results Pork in the Park - Salisbury, MD 4/15 - 4/16, 2011

Mister Bob

Babbling Farker
Bob's Hogs will be there! This is a really great competition and the start of the season for us each year.

I'm really looking forward to it and I hope to see some Brethren there. I'll be flying the Brethren Banner, so make sure you stop by and say hello.

Bob's Hogs will be there! This is a really great competition and the start of the season for us each year.

I'm really looking forward to it and I hope to see some Brethren there. I'll be flying the Brethren Banner, so make sure you stop by and say hello.

We'll be there Bob, looking forward to it, a great sign of spring!

You have a great blog Bob.:-D

What a great event! This will be Slower Lower's second year, cant wait!

Wow, I cant believe it's almost here....so much more practice needed...

A little help...

I just found out that I am going to be in the DC area around this weekend and am thinking about cooking it. Are there any folks out there that could provide the following and want to cook:

1-2: EZ Ups
2: Coolers
2: Cookers (would love a couple pellet smokers GMG, Traeger, etc).

However, I'll cook on about anything that is out there.

I'll pay all entry fees, meat, sauces, rubs, injections, supplies, knifes, cutting boards, etc. I'll bring you a team shirt and you don't have to wash dishes...unless you want to win:-D.

I'll even pay a fee for your troubles...please PM me with what you have if anything. If Smokey D's wants to put up that G6...i'm listening.

this will be my first time judging an event....unfortunately I wont be seeing any brethren, mabye afterwards If I stick around

We're there 3rd time in a row. Can't wait! Don't suppose I can talk you all into bringing your C game can I? :becky:

Barbara and I are soooooo looking forward to this comp. Start of the season close to home :clap2: Also the first time Dillon gets to stay with us for an entire comp :-D :-D :-D

Travel safe everyone!

Odd question but does anyone know how many teams from the south will be competing? I'm helping close out a national TV special and I think this is the biggest contest before May.

Yee HA... Ordered my rubs n stuff today..Gonna play with the big boys this year!!!!! Usually Im there working ... this will be an abrupt change for me. Looking forward to it. 20 days 00 hrs and 20 mins..:cool:

Back