THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lbpalmer59

Got Wood.
has anyone tried one of these yet the barrel ones have a porcelain grate rather than the cast iron on the square,and the barrel looks like I could fit a much larger pork shoulder in it any reviews would be appreciated

I was judging at Hammond today and they were selling four different size Q3 smokers you can see them all on the Q3 site the larger ones have a porcelain grate

Myron said the original Q3 was a Sears/Kmart exclusive. The other Q3s will be sold at other retailers. I'm not sure if they are in stock yet.

I looked at the one at Kmart/Sears last night. It seems awfully "tinny" and not well made for the money they are asking for it. I know Myron's name and reputation would sell just about anything, but if I were Myron, I don't know if I would put my name on the one I saw. I only hope he was paid well....

Back