Sams Club - KCBS Member?

Thanks Guys,

I just registered as a KCBS member, but had to add "GA" after my "Hogz Gone Wild" because it sounded too much like Hogs Gone Wild. :(

Hopefully I can get in one of those coveted few spots!

JT

The one thing that makes me scratch my head is if you have to be a member this makes it an invitaional, since its not open to the public. That being said then why are the local contest going to count for TOY race?

The one thing that makes me scratch my head is if you have to be a member this makes it an invitaional, since its not open to the public. That being said then why are the local contest going to count for TOY race?

Can a non KCBS member win any money in the TOY program?

Can a non KCBS member win any money in the TOY program?

From what I understand, you have to be a member to be in the KCBS TOY run.

Could someone tell me where is the link to register for the sams club comp on the KCBS site...
I see the count down clock but no "click here to register"

Thanks in advance...

Could someone tell me where is the link to register for the sams club comp on the KCBS site...
I see the count down clock but no "click here to register"

Thanks in advance...

I hope the count down will convert into the register link.

The local contests are open to any member of KCBS which can count for Toy because you have to be a member to be eligible for points. There are a limited number of slots available, just like any other contest. The regionals and finals are invitational only and, by definition, do not count for TOY.

Back