SURVEY!!! What is the "ONE" food item that you absolutely abhor???

this is funny as i eat almost everything mentioned. some of the odd stuff no cuz it never even enters my sphere of living. liver would be one though if i can only have one choice.

Tripe or beef kidneys. I love all other offal, including other animal's kidneys, but beef tripe and kidneys can go to hell. Awful, strong and muddy flavored garbage.

miracle whip. Liver also but I may give that one more try. I have not had either since I was a kid. Brussel sprouts was on the list but I like those now.
I had to chuckle at your post because one of my favorite sandwiches as a kid was liverwurst and miracle whip! Lol!

I think for me capers are something I can do without and for some reason I never cared for walnuts either!:puke:

Anything my mother in law tries to cook. The woman is dangerous, any thought of food safety is out the window. For 12 years I got the $hits every time I ate her cooking, it now causes problems between my wife and I because I flat out refuse to eat anything the woman has touched and I won't let me little ones eat it either. Never seen anything like it before.

I have trouble with lima/broad beans also, and liver and kidney but heart, intestines and brains are fine. It's not a head issue, the smell and taste are repelling to me, even buried in a stew I baulk and one tiny taste of the broth.
I like pate.

Maggot cheese, balut, maggot curry, I can eat the latter but not too pleased about it.
Not a fan of canned stuff like liverwurst/Spam and so on.

Dont like brussels sprouts either, or cauliflower.

Dislike mantis shrimp, pretty much love all other seafood I have tried.

Guts, any kind of animal guts like liver, tripe, tongue, brains, or their dang heart! So much good muscle tissue on an animal why would you eat guts. Oysters, snails, or anything else with the consistancy of snot. And no, I don't eat "natural" sausage casings either!

Meat on land- sheep eyeballs
Meat in water- swordfish
Veggie- lima beans/brussel sprouts

Surstromming, never tried it and never will after watching this vid. Pretty darn funny. Edit, a little bad language.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVkLQ94fZlA"]SURSTROMMING RAW AND UNCUT LOUHE87-FINLAND (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Back