• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class Sledneck rib slicing success

exactly my point.

el corazon 2013!!!

Leave that to me and Todd... We get good results. Now of chris wants an endorsement, I am sure Todd and I could have our arms twisted to back Chris.... :p

Currently our new candidate is El Guapo "Rob Marion" in 2014!!!

Leave that to me and Todd... We get good results. Now of chris wants an endorsement, I am sure Todd and I could have our arms twisted to back Chris.... :p

Currently our new candidate is El Guapo "Rob Marion" in 2014!!!

Forgot to renew my membership that year.....:mrgreen:

We were told later by a CBJ that his table had a bunch of new judges that were handing out 6s and 7s to everyone. "Hey, the sheet says 7 is above average! It's good, so let's give it a 7." Since there were only 4 tables, everyone likely got one entry hitting that table.

I think our chicken hit that table. I guess yours did not. :mrgreen:

I have a feeling that table is where my 12th place chicken went.

989 866 888 866 899 877

I had Teds chicken it was real good and def trimmed better than mine. No way should of been 6 's at all

We were told later by a CBJ that his table had a bunch of new judges that were handing out 6s and 7s to everyone. "Hey, the sheet says 7 is above average! It's good, so let's give it a 7." Since there were only 4 tables, everyone likely got one entry hitting that table.

I think our chicken hit that table. I guess yours did not. :mrgreen:

I signed up to judge but Barb took me off the list (without even letting me know) I would have loved to been in there and see what the judges are thinking! - and if I got the two ribs I would have said "I can't stop my hand from shaking!!!"

Back