A BBQ Brethren Event Battle of BBQ Brethren - Manorville 2011

WE HAVE to give credit where credit is due!!! As i stated in my post above, Brian(MasQue) and Wes(Westex)discovered this venue last winter. We visited it in pitch dark and rain and spoke to the owners.

On the way back from visiting a venue out east with WillyB, I was heading to the country fairgrounds. I passed right by this place and decided to check it out in the daytime for chits and giggles. Well, The owners were right there, out front emptying supplies from the car and were looking at me like I was a stalker. I rolled down the windows and reintroduced myself. It was pure luck they remembered me....

We need to buy brian and wes a beer
beer.png
for finding this place originally. They did a ton of work and laid all the ground work last winter, and I never followed up. Passing by yesterday at the right time was nothing but fate. Without them, I would still be hunting and starting from scratch .

Awesome work guys. Round one at the VFW is on me next weekend assuming I can find a stamp to mail the app.

I booked a gig on the 4th. So, unless I can fly out Friday morning you Farkers may be saved, chit!

WE HAVE to give credit where credit is due!!! As i stated in my post above, Brian(MasQue) and Wes(Westex)discovered this venue last winter. We visited it in pitch dark and rain and spoke to the owners.

On the way back from visiting a venue out east with WillyB, I was heading to the country fairgrounds. I passed right by this place and decided to check it out in the daytime for chits and giggles. Well, The owners were right there, out front emptying supplies from the car and were looking at me like I was a stalker. I rolled down the windows and reintroduced myself. It was pure luck they remembered me....

We need to buy brian and wes a beer
beer.png
for finding this place originally. They did a ton of work and laid all the ground work last winter, and I never followed up. Passing by yesterday at the right time was nothing but fate. Without them, I would still be hunting and starting from scratch .

Thanks for the acknowledgment, Phil. While it was disappointing that we could not pull something together for the original June date, it works out in the end since we can now "save" the Battle. This is a gorgeous location and I would really recommend that anyone who can possibly make the date be there. Grass, trees, pond, bar, pool table...what more could you ask for?

Brian

Wooooohooo....We are the home team!!!! Yippie!!!! ( Sorry...I'll try not to act to happy) :)

Did I mention that there are bathrooms and showers available nearby.. and a pool.

Sawdust and Mrs Sawdust. Please send everyone your address.

:)

Place looks incredible....Is there a motorcycle bar on site ??
Thugs/vagrants in the bushes ? What gives ? This place is DisneyWorld ! Did you say pool ? Servants? Ash removal...pinch me pinch me

it's a local watering hole, frequented by bikers. Good place, nice bartenders, quick draw, 2 king kullen's within 5 miles, liquour store, bagel place, everything's close. Honestly great job guys.

Back