Finally, a chance to do a Nacho Meatball Burger

22+April+10+Blog+002.JPG

What if someone were to make Nacho-Purple-Prime-Rib-Pastrami-Cajun-Borscht-Reuben-Cheez-Ball in a can? Would one have to take it out of the can?

What if someone were to make Nacho-Purple-Prime-Rib-Pastrami-Cajun-Borscht-Reuben-Cheez-Ball in a can? Would one have to take it out of the can?
I would have to DQ that because it's not a meatball.:doh:

I got purple balls all ready for this, that entire farkin' steer was purple apparently, nacho purple farkin' meaty balls are coming.

I would have to DQ that because it's not a meatball.:doh:

Do it, Gore! We haven't had a good DQ brawl in a while, and I missed the recent MOINK ball cage match. :boxing:

CD

So what was the final verdict on eggplant flesh? Is it meat or not?

There was always a great deal of poetic license on this forum before the special rules and DQs started being dished out fast and furiously. Thankfully that seems to have run its course. I don't think Bigabyte is going to hand out DQs if someone submits two meatballs, although technically it is within his rights. I think we're by and large back to "let the voters decide" and I certainly wouldn't hold it against you for submitting a pluralized version, but that is just me. Of course, if you decide you're going to bring back the dead, do NOT think for a second you're getting my vote. :hand:

Me bring back the dead? :confused:

So basically you're saying we can enter whatever we want in TD's now, right? That means I can enter my General Tso's Multi-Meatball Nachos. :thumb:

Back