Pics don't lie. If you can take them.

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Got 4 racks of ribs on the Electric UDS here at work. Been at rock steady 220 for 3 hours. Going out to foil them. A Pinkerton guard has been stationed at a doorway about 50 feet from cooker all night. Imagine sitting there smelling a bowl full of applejuice, smoking hickory chips and beautiful sizzling pork fat all night long and leaving before they come off. Too bad for him!:twisted:. Left sauce at home by accident. Wooped up some here. I added some hot sauce that was in a fridge. Damn way too hot for me. More brown sugar and 1/2 can of Dr Pepper and were back on track! Man I wish I could get pics. Maybe when dayshift comes in I can get authorization to get camera out.

Can't see much but...
P5180002-1.jpg

P5180001.jpg

Love the tags. Sometimes you just gotta spell it out for those that aren't accustomed to fine cooking.

Ya know I gotta try the electric mod. So what's the recipe for the sauce?

Love the tags. Sometimes you just gotta spell it out for those that aren't accustomed to fine cooking.
You have to remember I work for a large aerospace company. Our plant has it's own fire dept. We make and test Billion dollar satellites. Smoke is a bad thing. We had an UPS (uninterruptible power supply) go up in flames so everyone is real sketchy right now. Bad thing 4 racks of ribs intended for 5 or so people now 40 or so are aware when they will be done. Farkers can't keep their mouths shut.

As for sauce, not sure. Started out as 1/2 bottle of Kraft :icon_sick. Now i have got compliments from the 5 invited guest.

Well had time to take these and get my arms out of the way of the wolves.
P5180007.jpg

P5180008.jpg

awsome pics - i know how hard it is to take them there

the poor guard - but at least the ribs were safe all night :eusa_clap

sign sign everywhere a sign - the norm for many places - at least there they can read em

nice glaze , the apperence looks very good

what would you say is the difference or drawbacks to the electric mod ?

Electric not as good as carbon smoke. Gotta have soot!

Guard had shift change. No soup for u.

Back