Anyone cooking at St Marks in March (Grillin On The Bay - Brooklyn, NY 3/26/11)

rxcellentq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I see the info on last years Grillin on the Bay event for last year. Did any Brethren compete last year. How was the event? Are any teams competeing this year? I emailed the organizer and he said it will be sat March 26th but no flier or website is up yet.

I will be there as I have for the last few years. Fighting to become the first 2 time winner of the contest.

We were the Grand Champions last year! :-D
As long as the work schedule permits, we will be back again in March.

We were the Grand Champions last year! :-D
As long as the work schedule permits, we will be back again in March.

Awww, if you and your husband are there then I might as well stay home.

so it was a good event? I was a little concerned that nothing has been done to date.

The Polocks were there last year and had a blast. This year depends on how longs it takes Michele to mend after just having eye surgery. So far so good. She is doing very well.

We will be there, spoke to Robert last night, still a few spaces available. It was a good time last year and a good comp to get ready for the season. Hopefully a few degrees warmer this year.

Yep, Ma's Q Crew, Brian and I will be there again and I hope for a nice warm sunny day.
I'm doing the chili this year so Brooklyn will get a chance to sample some authentic Texas red. Towing a big pit through the side roads and neighborhoods of Brooklyn is quite an adventure.
See y'all there!

Back