***SPECIAL*** Discussion Thread -> "National Pizza Month!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Pizza, the lazy way

So this is my cheating entry for the pizza throwdown. I'll make a real one before it ends. These little guys are what I make for the family when we want a pie, don't want to order out, and I want to fire up the grill. The crust is just a flour tortilla. This time I made a pep and mushroom, pepperoni and spinach, and a chicken alfredo with left over homemade sauce, chicken, mushrooms, and fresh mozzarella. They crisp up to almost a cracker and we love em. Cheap, quick, and delicious.

Last edited:
Great job, Jed! Didn't you used to have a pizza restaraunt or have I been drinking again?

That's a great looking little pie CharredApron. Bonus points for the background. Wish I was there on the water!!!

That's a great looking little pie CharredApron. Bonus points for the background. Wish I was there on the water!!!
Used to get those in a bar in New Jersey down on the shore. The sudsy mug. Love em! Great job! Dadeo
Jed

Dang, Jed, you're on fire! :mrgreen:

Nice looking pies...:clap2:

Well I had to do it eventually. Here is my first entry to a TD
cook is here
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173192

My pic of choice

tdpic_zps72345a91.jpg

Was going to enter my 2nd TD but after superlazy's post. I don't know.

Was going to enter my 2nd TD but after superlazy's post. I don't know.

It was a cook that took me way out of my "comfort zone" but
I had to do it!!!

Try, I Love Pizza!! I may vote for you....

Being that I threw together three tons of brick and concrete, I felt obliged to enter the pizza throwdown,

Pizza night is always a special treat, evrerybody makes their own pie, I cook em, get to play with fire

the cook thread is here

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173205

Please use this one as my entry into the October is Pizza Month Throwdown
foodandpizza10-13031800x600_zpseeda28e0.jpg

Oh heck yeah, I am getting on this right now. Gives me something to do today.

Finally got my dang comuter to upload these pics. That took longer than making the pizza.

Classic Margherita

Goat cheese, roasted red peppers and fresh spinach.

Rueben pizza, I did a 50/50 bread flour/rye flour when making this dough to get the rye to work properly.

My entry pic.

Back