So What's The Next TD Category?

Fark the tacos -- let's get musical.

Beans, beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat.....

Can you imagine how much fun the farkin' special rules would be? Woo hoo! Pffffft, too!

Fark the tacos -- let's get musical.

Beans, beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat.....

Can you imagine how much fun the farkin' special rules would be? Woo hoo! Pffffft, too!

I thought beans were the musical fruit?

:confused:

Half protein, half carb -- that's what makes them musical. Could make a special rule about f*rting fruit after eating them, though, either for or against.

About farting fruit...

If you fart and a fruit comes out, is it still a fart?:confused:

If someone farts a fruit in a forest and no one is else is there, does it make a sound? Or two?

:rolleyes:

Yes, bears count. They can hear farted fruits within a 12 mile radius and are well known to make a bee line for said farters. Bears are ingenious and tenacious in tracking fruit farters -- they imprison them in gilded cages and feed them delicious concoctions of glass (mung bean) noodles, mushrooms, smoked beans, hot peppers and peanuts. Some bears will become insatiable and poke fruit farters to impalement, killing them. This usually leaves the bear inconsolable and they will die alone and unhappy without intervention.

Yes, bears count. They can hear farted fruits within a 12 mile radius and are well known to make a bee line for said farters. Bears are ingenious and tenacious in tracking fruit farters -- they imprison them in gilded cages and feed them delicious concoctions of glass (mung bean) noodles, mushrooms, smoked beans, hot peppers and peanuts. Some bears will become insatiable and poke fruit farters to impalement, killing them. This usually leaves the bear inconsolable and they will die alone and unhappy without intervention.

Wow, Kathy...is that an OG Kush inspired post?

:mrgreen:

Is Moose ever going to pick this thing. I need to go to bed soon.

I was just thinking about seeing that guy from Arthur Bryant's saying it's not BBQ without the sauce. :confused: Have we had an "it's all about the sauce TD" ? I imagine you could squeeze leftovers in that somehow Toast.

The "Sauce is Boss" throwdown.....hmmmmmmmm......
could prove to be another drunken disaster.......sound like fun?

Not last night Al, with turkey day and this next TD on my mind, I'm working on 3 1/2 hrs today. I CLEARLY didn't drink enough last night. :what:

@N8man, by George I think you've done it! "Sauce is boss" it is. Cook something featuring a sauce. Saucing of the chef is optional.

I was just thinking about seeing that guy from Arthur Bryant's saying it's not BBQ without the sauce. :confused: Have we had an "it's all about the sauce TD" ? I imagine you could squeeze leftovers in that somehow Toast.

Somebody will pour commercial sauce on a ribeye and beat all the homemade sauces. :rolleyes:

CD

Is Moose ever going to pick this thing. I need to go to bed soon.

Yes, I have made my decision:

In this upcoming TD, you are called to "Make it Tso"! This means you must prepare a spicy stir fried dish on the grill using a wok or skillet of your choosing, with at least one type of meat and at least one kind of vegetable. The more hot peppers you use (either dried or raw), the more Foil & Squirrel points you will be awarded. Let the flames begin!

MakeitTso.jpg

There...I feel much better now!

Last edited:
Ok, I am so confused now. We get Foil and Squirrel points for using peppers?!?! Does that not negate the need to have two separate point systems? Or, are you saying we have to foil the peppers to get the Foil points? If so, what exactly do we have to do to the peppers to get the Squirrel points? :noidea:

Also, I have not messed with clay and pottery since junior high. Can you explain more the technique for creating dishes using a wok or skillet over a fire? I am kinda thinking we should stick to cooking food here on this forum and leave the kiln cooking to another group of people.

Back