Tent Suggestions

Dex

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Looking for a nice tent for vending. Any suggestions? Would like either a 10x10 or 10x15. I've seen plenty online, but I want something that looks nice and will hold up.

What do you have? What do you like and suggest?

Thanks
Nathan

I vote Caravan BUT for heaven's sake, don't EVER let it sit, stored, damp! They are heavy duty but they won't fend off the mold and that is for damned sure! I made the mistake of not airing out two canopies I cook with after they both got used in the rain. The cheap, angle legged pop-up is fine. The expensive, formerly white, Caravan is speckled with mold. The Caravans are sturdy units but they do show the dirt (not to mention the mold)....I could just kick myself!

I vote Caravan BUT for heaven's sake, don't EVER let it sit, stored, damp! They are heavy duty but they won't fend off the mold and that is for damned sure! I made the mistake of not airing out two canopies I cook with after they both got used in the rain. The cheap, angle legged pop-up is fine. The expensive, formerly white, Caravan is speckled with mold. The Caravans are sturdy units but they do show the dirt (not to mention the mold)....I could just kick myself!

Caravan something similar to this one being sold on Amazon?

Amazon.com: Caravan Canopy 10 by 10 Displayshade Kit Commercial Canopy, White: Patio, Lawn & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31rgeVAzaCL.@@AMEPARAM@@31rgeVAzaCL

Be sure to get the screen sides. Your HD will probably require it. :thumb:

I will double check, but that last I spoke with them I think they said the only requirement was I had to serve from a covered tent or trailer. Nothing was mentioned about sides, but I will still double check.

tent

I've had EZ-UPS and Caravan. The Caravan I have is a few inches taller than the EZ-UP. Helps out. (if you are not on the short side)

• Thanks
Reactions: Dex
I've had EZ-UPS and Caravan. The Caravan I have is a few inches taller than the EZ-UP. Helps out. (if you are not on the short side)

VERY valuable information for I am 6'3! Thanks for the heads up!

Back