Old School High Tech Class in Shannon, IL

U2CANQUE

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Is there anyone here going to this class? I was wanting to hook up with someone either from the greater Chicago area, or, who is flying into Chicago that is going to this contest. Willing to split the cost for the hotel, rental car, and expenses. If interested get in touch with me...

Thanks

Send me an e-mail to rod@pelletenvy.com with your details and I'll send out an e-mail to the folks attending. We're getting a ton of entries in lately. I won't publicize who is attending, but I'm happy to send them your info.

Rob it is a great class. I would suggest you drink heavily and Not take notes.

Sid, that is extremely thoughtful....I will have to remember that one.....I am trying to get a better at the little things, and right now, there are a LOT of little things.....have heard nothing but good about the class....now it is just a matter of getting out to Shannon, IL from BFE Cleveland....the easiest way possible....

Good luck man - you will be 120% pleased with what you walk away with from the class. We had our best year ever after taking it. Enjoy.

I'll second that. :lol:

Chris

I just sent in my registration form last week and I am really excited. It is great to hear such great things about it from people who have already attended!

U2CANQ-I am coming from the west (Ames, IA), so unfortunately I will not be able to help. =:sad:

appreciate it....may just end up having to drive out....but, not wanting to miss out on the class before the season starts up

appreciate it....may just end up having to drive out....but, not wanting to miss out on the class before the season starts up

its like, six hours to chi-town from the land of the burning river.... suck it up, princess. :wink:

if you're not into the whole superslab thing, take the trip via route 30/lincoln highway. it would seem that it takes longer, but in fact it doesn't. besides, there's little or no traffic on a divided highway, with good places to stop. oh, and there's no "ohio summer barrels" either. :grin:

I dont think that the 6 to Chi town will be the bad part, it is the 2.5 hours after chicago.....but, then again, the things we do to do the things we love.....ahhhhh, gotta love some "Q"

I signed up for the class 2 weeks ago and can't wait. I've heard a lot of great things about this class.

I'm driving from the west as well so I won't be able to help, sorry.

registration paid for so now just gotta suck up the 8 hour drive......will be getting in Thursday night, would love to meet up with some folks for dinner thursday night if you are around......will be staying at Holiday Inn in Freeport thursday-sunday morning.....

well, will be good to at least be great to get a chance to finally cross paths....

New Member going to Shannon

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say I am going to the class as well. Lived in the Cleveland area for a while and last year moved west of Madison, WI. Looking forward to the class and meeting everyone. I heard great things about the class. Know some people that took it and were doing much better after the class. Joey Mac did very well before the class and after the class won Shannon and the American Royal Invitational. He said he did pick up some very useful info. See you at "the field of dreams". Mark

well, will be good to at least be great to get a chance to finally cross paths....

Yea, we've been posting to each other for a while... Sorry you didn't make it to the bash at Ricks... I look forward to having a drink down at the class, as I understand it's my job to get you drinking so you don't remember to take any notes.... (the check is in the mail isn't it Sid?)

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say I am going to the class as well. Lived in the Cleveland area for a while and last year moved west of Madison, WI. Looking forward to the class and meeting everyone. I heard great things about the class. Know some people that took it and were doing much better after the class. Joey Mac did very well before the class and after the class won Shannon and the American Royal Invitational. He said he did pick up some very useful info. See you at "the field of dreams". Mark

Dodgeville, my GF used to live there... We are going to have to talk! lol

not sure yet, have filled up the contests for the summer months pretty aggressively....Ohio has picked up another 2 contests.....and heading down a lot to NC and VA....IN.....KY.....ugh, and try to keep my job in the meantime....
I am going to be driving in, getting in around 8ish that Thursday, I know that he got a discount package on hotel rooms, but, I am just using miles for the Holiday Inn there, but, figure that there cannot be tooooooooo many hotels out there.......and then staying over after the class.....was just not looking forward to 8.5 hours home after the class.....

Back