Spiedie Sauce

slackdogbbq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It has been a few years since I last used Spiedie and I forgot how good it is. I marinated some chicken thighs and cooked on grill last night. I have not been able to find it in my area so I order it online.

Good stuff!

I've never heard of it. Google tells me that it is a central NY thing. I love all the different regional sandwiches. Looks pretty tasty.

I love it too. Have a friend who lived in Binghamton, and brings us back some Lupo's when he visits. Ya got my buds watering now!!!

If you like spedies, try using good seasons original italian dressing.
Make per the instructions & marinate venisen & wild turkey for a week and it's awesome. We've been using it for 30 years. The guys eat it right out of the jar. Grill the and they last just seconds.

Got some thighs in the freezer, think I'm gonna pick up some speidie sauce this week and give it a go.

If you like spedies, try using good seasons original italian dressing.
Make per the instructions & marinate venisen & wild turkey for a week and it's awesome. We've been using it for 30 years. The guys eat it right out of the jar. Grill the and they last just seconds.
I marinate Me in Wild Turkey while cooking I guess that anit quite the same thing:rolleyes:

Back