Brisket - Simply Marvelous Peppered Cow

Jaskew82

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted a cook. Aside from Thanksgiving, I haven't cooked much recently... taking a break since I cooked a TON over the summer.

Anyway, I hopped back into the deep end with a small 12# brisket for my wife and I. FINALLY got to use Steph's Simply Marvelous Peppered cow. Let me just tell you, if you haven't tried it yet, go get yourself some! It is awesome.

I also tried the brown bag wrap instead of foil... amazing results! Highly recommend that as well.

Anyway, below are the results. I sliced the entire thing... no separating the point.

photodec0152927pm.jpg

photodec0153044pm.jpg

Just ordered a bottle (as in actually 2 seconds ago) of it can't wait to try it out. Good looking brisket!

The brisket looks great, I have some Peppered Cow in the pantry I haven't had a chance to use yet. I gotta get on that. :thumb:

Nice looking brisky man...great smoke ring. I will have to try that peppered cow rub out I bet it would be good on steaks as well.

Peppered Cow is like no other rub I have had before. Put it on burgers and you will be amazed. That is a fine looking brisket. I too have been leaving the point attached lately. I like it side by side with the flat. It makes for some good slices of beef

I am a big big fan of peppered cow. Great stuff

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

I started on this website just about the same time Peppered Cow was released. All but my first brisket used PC as the rub and I'm happy with it.

Back