IT'S ON!! N Tx/ S. Ok Bash Sat Nov 2nd Lake Ray Roberts

:clap:

Been quite a while, Mark. It'll be great to see ya!!

Holy Cow !!!
You farkers are making my mouth water.
Opening weekend for Deer Season, Nascar, Prime Rib Dinner with my wife, or Lake Ray Roberts.
Just couln't decide until I saw "Arlene" is coming down from Sooner territory and now I think I need to overcome, adapt, and attend.
Somehow I will do my best to make it.
There ya go! That's how it's done! ;)

Holy Cow !!!
You farkers are making my mouth water.
Opening weekend for Deer Season, Nascar, Prime Rib Dinner with my wife, or Lake Ray Roberts.
Just couln't decide until I saw "Arlene" is coming down from Sooner territory and now I think I need to overcome, adapt, and attend.
Somehow I will do my best to make it.

Mark, was hoping you could make it. Besides, how many big deer are killed opening day? (of course, the last few years have been hunting Arkansas or Tennessee which opens later)

Is Quinn still in the area? That guy is a hoot.

Lawrence ain't gonna be the same when you show up there with NO Scotch and NO cigars because you're ass AND your stash got wasted in Texas the weekend before...:p

Nah, we're gonna stock Arlin up with a buncha craft beers available here that he can't get in OK. Lotsa good brews have made it to Texas (and some real good ones now being made in Texas.)

Nah, we're gonna stock Arlin up with a buncha craft beers available here that he can't get in OK. Lotsa good brews have made it to Texas (and some real good ones now being made in Texas.)

Let's hope Arlin's got a Trans Am and Darlin's a good navigator whils't transporting across State lines...:biggrin1:

I'll have to make a run to Specs before this to get some good microbrews in cans. I'm not sure about y'all's experiences but since park rules state "Public consumption or display of any alcoholic beverage is prohibited" I find cans are a bit less conspicuous when placed in a koozie compared to the tell-tale brown bottle.

Or the red solo cup option.

Warning: Some language might be NSFW.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68&list=PLE8EEE617C8A38FF4"]Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup (Unedited Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, we'll stock up for sure. We always do during a run to Tejas.

Let's hope Arlin's got a Trans Am and Darlin's a good navigator whils't transporting across State lines...:biggrin1:

Northbound and down mod
How about a b*tch red Hemi Challenger?
Oh, but I'm taking the truck. Well, it's only got five fewer horsies and it can haul a LOT more beer! :mrgreen:

How about a b*tch red Hemi Challenger?
:mrgreen:

Sweet!

1970.jpg

Ahh, but where's Pontiac now?
The ash heap of history. You should be happy that you'll have a classic and irreplaceable car soon, though. :laugh:

Ahh, but where's Pontiac now?
The ash heap of history. You should be happy that you'll have a classic and irreplaceable car soon, though. :laugh:
Yeah, but...but...but it's a Holden ;) And they're still alive...for now ;)

It is damn near irreplaceable now. Limited parts that have to ship from Oz make repairs $$$$$!!!! I have heard of people totalling their new gen GTOs out with just a few door dings :wink:

Been a hoot for the last 8 years, though.

Can't wait to meet some of you farkers and learn some things!

THAT sucks. I wondered how things were going...

My dad bought one of the first-year Goats after their resurrection. Sixty-something years old then. You go, dad.

Back