Free Event - Long Island

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

So, there is a venue that we are looking at for a large BBQ contest in the fall of 2013.

We would like to have something in conjunction with their event this year (Sept. 16), but a BBQ contest is out of the question due to a lack of time. A grilling contest, however, is a much easier prospect.

I need to know who is willing to help out by participating in a grilling contest on Sept. 16th in Copiague. The event would be free (yes, free) and the categories would probably be chicken, beef, pork and dessert.

It's an opportunity to work with the event on a limited scale prior to 2013. It would be a help to us and your participation would be appreciated.

I would pay for trophies and such myself and all you would have to do is come down and cook. They will have live music, lots of people and a fun atmosphere in a beautiful venue and it will help us solidify things for a great venue for the BBQ community in 2013.

Let me know if you can join us.

Eric

Just send Blazin Butts the trophy and save everyone a lot of trouble. :wink:

Seriously though, a definite maybe.

Have to check the calendar, and teammate's ( I know two aren't available).

Any more details available yet?

I will be at the event that weekend but cant do the grilling, im entering the pizza eating contest they have. Great venue for a contest

Eric,

You should put up a free BBQ entry for the grand champion for next year. Might get more willing participants.
I am going to check with the team and the wife. I will let you know.

Wes and I are planning on being in Virginia that weekend.

Back