• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2018 Texas Fall Bash Planning

Also my good friends Richard and Charlotte will be at the Bash again this year.
He has already reserved his RV spot at Live Oak Ridge State Park. Got him a front row view of the Lake!

If you have not yet reserved your spot at Live Oak Ridge at Belton Lake TX you need to do so quickly as they will go fast!! Just go to Recreation.gov and get it done!! :mrgreen:

Man that's great Hotch! Looks like it's going to be a great weekend! I think it's 5 or 6 sites already booked for Live Oak. Hurry up and make your reservation!

Hmmm... Last couple didn't work out. This one is on the calendar. Will have to wait til it gets closer to confirm. Now what would a FIB (F'n Illinois Bastard... that's what the cheese heads call us) bring to a TX BBQ? Besides Malort...

Nuclear green relish, sport peppers, etc!!

This is going to be an awesome bash! Looking forward to hanging out with everyone. So glad to see the egg heads will be in full effect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm thinking Friday night I'll cook several rib roasts instead of individual steaks. Would be easier to feed the crowd. HEB Plus should have them right? I can call earlier in the week to reserve them.

I'm thinking Friday night I'll cook several rib roasts instead of individual steaks. Would be easier to feed the crowd. HEB Plus should have them right? I can call earlier in the week to reserve them.

One thing about a Texas Bash is we always have a lot of great food!
So be sure and invite your friends and family to come on out with you.
You won't leave hungry!! :mrgreen:

143 Days till The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash!

OK, so what does a Texas Bash look like? I checked the sign up sheet and am seeing camping, breakfast, lunch, etc... When do we show up? When do we leave? Trying to make plans, if it works out, will probably try to make it an extended stay and hit a bunch of BBQ places around Austin.

Some showing up a couple days ahead. Saturday I'll be there at daylight. Friday night we're at the RV park.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OK, so what does a Texas Bash look like? I checked the sign up sheet and am seeing camping, breakfast, lunch, etc... When do we show up? When do we leave? Trying to make plans, if it works out, will probably try to make it an extended stay and hit a bunch of BBQ places around Austin.

Shelly and I drive down on Friday and stay at the Residence Inn in Temple TX. Then over to the RV park for a while. The Bash is an all day Saturday event. Sunday morning we usually have breakfast in town and back to the house. Same for Kelley and Bruce. :mrgreen:

I don't know what happened but the signup sheet was cleared out!!
I restored it back to the last one I had. Please check it to be sure you are signed up.
If you would like for me to add you info please just put it in a post and I will fill it out for you.

No big deal but please do not erase everything!!

Can't wait! Heading out Saturday to Myrtle Beach for a full week! I haven't had a full week off in about 5 years due to being laid off and getting the Pharm plant up and running, BUT I feel I'm more excited about the Texas Bash than this week's trip! Hurry up October!

This Fall will be my 5th Texas Bash. They are great fun but will be even better with you there. Please come.

Back