2nd annual ICS chili cookoff 5/25

Bready

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
WE FINALLY SET UP A DATE TO HAVE THE 2ND ICS
COOKOFF. IT IS BEING HELD AT THE SAME LOCATION AS LAST YEAR, (morgan's swan marina in Patchogue)
ON MAY 25TH. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME AT 631-445-3264. IF I DO NOT ANSWER PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK!! SIGN UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID THE DEPT OF HEALTH FEES AND TO GUARENTEE YOU A SPOT!!! anyone interested in making chili please email me for the paperwork; breadyfoods @ yahoo.com
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK michelle & brandon

Why all the caps? It's harder to read than a Fatboyz post.

Is there a website for this event?

What are the rules? What are the categories? How is judging being run? What are the prizes? What's the entry fee? What does that get you space wise?

Eric

Thank you militant! That is the only website besides the one for the charity. It is splashes of hope. org (for info on where the money that is raised is going to) ; You will get a 10 x 10 space, but you have to supply the tent, table, 3 part sink to wash your utentils and everything else you would need to make your chili.

We will have portasink set up that is hooked up to water, the fridge to keep your meat at the right temp until ready to be cooked and you will need sanitizer.

hope that helps. any more questions please ask!!

Here is some more info as well,
The Health Dept app is easy, if you want to compete just fill it out and send it in by the deadline, May 15th I think and that makes it easy.
(hope these links work, never know with my antiquated machine...)

Attachments

• ICS_COOKOFF 2008.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • ICS 2008 APPLICATION_FORics2.doc
    66 KB · Views: 3
  • ICS 2008 EMP_EVENT_VENDOR_APP_0805.pdf
    319.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank You Wes!!! Brandon Will See Ya Probably On Sunday...

Back