This is how Friday should be....

smokeandbeer

Take a breath!
I'm off work today, so I'm visiting the Cyberbar a little early. Just thought I would share some pics of what a beautiful day it is here in SW Ohio. Got my back porch setup last week, so I've got a canopy, firepit, the rigs, and cable TV so I may not be in the house for awhile. 4 lb. Pork Tenderloin on the Char-Griller and getting ready for burgers on the Weber.

67 and clear right now, and the most perfect day we have had in awhile.....

My back porch....
1. From Backyard.JPG

Side View...
2. North View.JPG

Char-Griller brewing some low and slow Pork....
3. Chargriller.JPG

Weber heating up...
4. Weber.JPG

Nothing like a good wood fire to add to the day.....
5. Firepit.JPG

The main canopy area....
6. Canopy.JPG

Pop's Greasy Spoon is open for business....
7. Greasy Spoon.JPG

Nice Setup, the weather is awesome here in Mid Michigan today as well, not as lucky to have the day off, but I plan on firinging the weber kettle up this evening for something!!

OK, I'm officially jealous, for the weather, the canopy, the brick patio, etc...

Thanks for showing off ya farker!

Congrats, and thanks for the pics! We have been talking about putting in some stones in a corner of the back yard. I really like the mulch border. I think it's an idea we might borrow!

Really nice setup...I'm jealous. Now, unless I missed it the only thing you need to do is run down the Home Depot and get one of those small frigs, for ya beer ya know. Sam's is actually selling one that is a dedicated beer dispenser.

Got mine! With Pic

Really nice setup...I'm jealous. Now, unless I missed it the only thing you need to do is run down the Home Depot and get one of those small frigs, for ya beer ya know. Sam's is actually selling one that is a dedicated beer dispenser.

Firing her up next weekend for the music trivia night. Just got a new 20lb C02 tank. The 10 kegs on order...

JockeyBox.jpg

Hey Ash, do them jockey boxes require a CO2 canister?

cRockes got one of them puppies. Pretty cool. Me.......I gots the stainless True kegerator w/cheap half barrel....

Yes

Hey Ash, do them jockey boxes require a CO2 canister?

cRockes got one of them puppies. Pretty cool. Me.......I gots the stainless True kegerator w/cheap half barrel....

The way I set it up that the to inlets in the back go to one keg and one shankey thingey. Soooo both dispensers work off one keg. I like this because at the end of the night if there is any beer left its in one keg. (never had that problem though.) May put a third dispenser in there as well Only need one 10 or 20lb C02 canister. I bought one through praxair ( The place that blewup) now refills/exchanges are 26 bones. Also very mobile and move it around the property when need easily. We use it for Picnics Trivia night Fish frys. Just about event that we make excuse to serve beer.

Nice set up, but in my neighborhood that TV would be in the back of somebody's truck the 1st nit it is outside. But like you if I were to do that then I may never go in the house again.

Nice set up, but in my neighborhood that TV would be in the back of somebody's truck the 1st nit it is outside. But like you if I were to do that then I may never go in the house again.

Actually I swiped the TV from someone's trash set out (Trash Picker Mod), and it works like a charm. I think they got a HD so they pitched it, but perfect for the patio. Spliced the cable wire myself and got a cheapo grill cover to keep it dry during rain, and it just sit's there when not used. It's nice, but I figured if someone stole it I was only out about 8 bucks for the wiring and cover so be it. It's good to be an American, ya know.

Nice set up... and a very nice horizontal smoker too.... :biggrin:

And look everyone... green grass in Ohio..... (mowing mod)

Where are the pics of the stuff in the CG???

hey! i'm having the same weather! i better get out there and see :biggrin:

Back