Help: ISO Electric Smoker

pmad

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
A friend wants an electric smoker for around $200.
I've never used one and know nothing about it.

What should I tell him to get?

Thanks

DKzkyS0l.jpg

thanks
Amazon has your first link for $140
Unless there's other suggestions, I'll have him do that.

What about this?
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Smoke-Hollow-26142E-Adjustable-Temperature/dp/B00NP3U6CG/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&psr=PDAY&ie=UTF8&qid=1499778551&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=electric+smoker[/ame]

Yep, the Masterbuilt is the way to go. I have previously owned a Masterbuilt, a Cajun Injector, a Bradley and a Smoke Hollow and the Masterbuilt was the best of the bunch. Although the Bradley is super easy to use, I got more smoke flavor from the Masterbuilt being able to add real wood chips.

Prime Deal right now.

Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker with Viewing Window and RF Remote Control, 40-Inch [ame]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LK2SAYA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_hctzzb0SEQTND[/ame]

I had a master built for a couple of years I really liked it then the heating element went out so instead of buying a new heating element my brain told me to put charcoal in it so I did and I melted the whole thing the insulation started oozing out the back and and it looked like the wicked witch on the wizard of Oz after she got water throwed on her I'll get you my pretty and your dam dog too lol

I have a Masterbuilt and did not care for it. In fact, if you're ever passing through MN your buddy could have it. I went back to smoking on the Weber Kettle...there is nothing like smoking with lump and wood. You can get an electric smoker for convenience or a charcoal or stick burner and have a food product you're truly proud of.

he ordered the master built
thank you

I have a Masterbuilt and did not care for it. In fact, if you're ever passing through MN your buddy could have it. I went back to smoking on the Weber Kettle...there is nothing like smoking with lump and wood. You can get an electric smoker for convenience or a charcoal or stick burner and have a food product you're truly proud of.

Electrics (and gassers) can produce some tasty que that one can be proud of. Different, but still tasty.

Back