• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Man Fire Food

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anyone else watch this show?

It's on Tuesdays at 10 EST on the Cooking Channel.
Hosted by Roger Mooking, it's very "Q-Talkish". I've seen most all of the episodes. It's all about cooking over fire, coals, in different styles of pits from clay to steel to redneck to restaurant/comp style cookers. Watching a recorded one now on wood fired ovens.

One of my favorites.
If you haven't yet, y'all really should check it out!
I highly recommend it!!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Yup, I catch the 2am rerun , cause I don'T get home from work in time for the 10pm airing.

Wampus I like the show as well. There has only been one show that i didn't like in the series. I like the one that showed the dragon smoker and the cooking of the sea food. h and dont forget about the whole cow. Good show covering a lot of different cooking methods with fire.

I agree. I love this show - lots of different ways to cook with fire.

Anyone else watch this show?

It's on Tuesdays at 10 EST on the Cooking Channel.
Hosted by Roger Mooking, it's very "Q-Talkish". I've seen most all of the episodes. It's all about cooking over fire, coals, in different styles of pits from clay to steel to redneck to restaurant/comp style cookers. Watching a recorded one now on wood fired ovens.

One of my favorites.
If you haven't yet, y'all really should check it out!
I highly recommend it!!

You rich Republicans have all these fancy channels. I've never heard of the Cooking Channel. They probably smoke unicorn tenderloins on that show. :rolleyes:

I dream of wood-fired ovens.

It sounds interesting. I'll have to see if I can download it on the internets.

CD :becky:

Well how DARE you call me a Republican sir! :biggrin1:
I've decided I'm not going to be boxed or categorized to any one party, but rather vote based on issues.

Anyhoo....
It's channel 113 on Dish Network. I think it's a sister channel to the Food Network and came around a couple of years ago. Should be able to find it on YouTube though.

Here's a link to the show's site......
http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/man-fire-food/index.html

AWESOME show CD.

i used to watch that show a lot, i always thought the host seemed clueless and found him annoying. cool show though....

Well how DARE you call me a Republican sir! :biggrin1:
I've decided I'm not going to be boxed or categorized to any one party, but rather vote based on issues.

Anyhoo....
It's channel 113 on Dish Network. I think it's a sister channel to the Food Network and came around a couple of years ago. Should be able to find it on YouTube though.

Here's a link to the show's site......
http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/man-fire-food/index.html

AWESOME show CD.

Yeah, it is a sister channel to FoodTV. I have seen it at my parents house, where I can see every channel on the planet. I haven't watched any shows on that channel, as the Cooking Channel was not yet an HD channel, so it didn't look good on dad's 72-inch plasma TV. When I visit the family, I try to watch the stuff I can't see, that works on the televisionis- gigantis. 720p on a screen bigger than me looks really bad.

CD

Yeah, it is a sister channel to FoodTV. I have seen it at my parents house, where I can see every channel on the planet. I haven't watched any shows on that channel, as the Cooking Channel was not yet an HD channel, so it didn't look good on dad's 72-inch plasma TV. When I visit the family, I try to watch the stuff I can't see, that works on the televisionis- gigantis. 720p on a screen bigger than me looks really bad.

CD

You must be trying to under-compensate for something...?:rolleyes:

It's a good show, I enjoy the coverage and Roger Mooking is not too over the top.

You rich Republicans have all these fancy channels. I've never heard of the Cooking Channel. They probably smoke unicorn tenderloins on that show. :rolleyes:

I dream of wood-fired ovens.

It sounds interesting. I'll have to see if I can download it on the internets.
CD :becky:

Sounds like something a 'Limousine Liberal' would say... I Love it.

I would probably smoke my Unicorn hot and fast.
Might have to foil the 'Horn' to keep it from getting too brown. ;)
(I'd want to do more than just the Tenderloin.)

I dont mind this show but I really love heat seekers. The show itself isnt all that good but at the end of the show when they eat oral torture devices disguised as a spicy meal I love the reactions.

I just saw this show yesterday... It was pretty cool. Im going to record the whole series.

It's OK, but you aren't missing anything you haven't already seen...I am looking forward to the episode about the North Korean Unicorn loins in season II

Back