Food Network: Best in Smoke

im not to knowledgeable but so far I recognize : The Jack World Champion, the Alabama guy with the cool swagger and the guy from the shed. Who are the others? Ive got my money on the Massachusetts guy to win.

I guess i should clicked on the link

The six contestants include Brad Orrison of the Shed BBQ & Blues restaurants; Chris Hart, winner of the Jack Daniel’s Invitational Grand Championship in 2009; Chris Lilly of Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q in Alabama; Matt Lang, chef of Fette Sau barbecue restaurant in New York; El Paso barbecue wiz Sara Horowitz, who competed in Season 2 of Hell’s Kitchen; and Dave Anderson, founder of Famous Dave’s of America barbecue restaurants.

Congrats, Chris! That was a long time to keep a secret (the show was shot last summer and airs in May).

Chris,
hey can you introduce me to the 2 in front?
:cool:

I recall the sound guy had a fun time wiring them up... we'll need a mic... right... down... here

Really cool set for a show...

Attachments

• NewYork.jpg
    NewYork.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 692
  • filming.jpg
    filming.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 693
Very nice, congrats on getting on the show. Just remember, he had to wire everyone there, not just the two in front.

Awesome, congrats Chris...looking forward to seeing it!

I recall the sound guy had a fun time wiring them up... we'll need a mic... right... down... here

Really cool set for a show...

LIberty State Park right? did you get a chance to get to the Science Center? Its REALLY cool for the kids

DUDE!!! That's team iQue!!!! You wants to date them????

spoken like a man who wears shorts like do......:becky:

and besides, I have standards, I could never date a Sox fan!:cool:

The guy from "The Shed" must secretly know the difference between popular BBQ(borderline mush) and competition BBQ because I seem to remember hearing about him doing OK at comps.

Back