***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know, enchiladas are pretty much the same as nachos. :thumb:

Ok

I'm going to open the flood gates. That crabby patty is not a Zero and someone needs to do this.

Now that you have dashed his hopes for a zero, I feel safe to vote for crab cakes -- one of my favorite appetizers. Seriously, I love me some crab cakes. I've never grilled them, but I plan on trying it. And, there is no better way to eat them than with a nice remoulade sauce -- homemade, too. :thumb:

Sorry Mongo, but if you wanted to avoid my vote, you should have poured tarter sauce from a jar over leftover crab cakes. :becky:

CD

BTW, should Silverfinger's entry be classified as a brethren team entry, since brethren Bigmista made the sauce? :confused:

CD :becky:

Ok

I'm going to open the flood gates. That crabby patty is not a Zero and someone needs to do this.

:doh::doh::doh:

Now that you have dashed his hopes for a zero, I feel safe to vote for crab cakes -- one of my favorite appetizers. Seriously, I love me some crab cakes. I've never grilled them, but I plan on trying it. And, there is no better way to eat them than with a nice remoulade sauce -- homemade, too. :thumb:

Sorry Mongo, but if you wanted to avoid my vote, you should have poured tarter sauce from a jar over leftover crab cakes. :becky:

CD

:doh::doh::doh:

Thanks fellas... :tsk:

Just remember revenge is a dish best served cold (with remoulade)... :heh:

CD

I'm a heartbreaker
Throwdown shaker
Zero Taker, Don't you mess around with me.

I know why no one's voted for me, but bluetang? He made bacon sauce for crying out loud! It's an abomination I say. :tsk:

IBTUTBBS :thumb:

SpongeBob-SquarePants-p40.jpg

I don't think I have ever seen ALL the entries in a single Throwdown look so outstanding!! I want to chow down on every one of them! Real talented folks here.

Great work everyone!

I did not set out with the intent to enter my burnt ends in the Saucy TD; they were intended to be a sexy side to my Cook it Like a Brisket entry. But, after I brought them in the house, to me they captured "Saucy". I wanted to share, but anticipated a zero. With all the great entries, I'm a little shocked by my current second place 9 votes. Thank you all. But please, vote from one of the other entries. So much more work went into ALL of the other entries that they are all more deserving.

I did not set out with the intent to enter my burnt ends in the Saucy TD; they were intended to be a sexy side to my Cook it Like a Brisket entry. But, after I brought them in the house, to me they captured "Saucy". I wanted to share, but anticipated a zero. With all the great entries, I'm a little shocked by my current second place 9 votes. Thank you all. But please, vote from one of the other entries. So much more work went into ALL of the other entries that they are all more deserving.
You should post a thread over in Q-Talk asking people to not vote for your dish. We might even get some extra voters in here!:becky:

Don't worry, you will end up winning this :thumb:

Photography-wise I thought caseydog and phrasty both had great pictures and I couldn't decide. I called the wifey and and had her choose between the two and she picked caseydog.

Back