Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lakefest Bbq and Music Storm Lake Ia June 15and 16th

IowaWildHogsBbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
If anyone needs any info. Message me or fat freddy. Our organizer is kinda lost being her first year so any brethren going to be there we can help ya out. Also the public tasting they give you a pork loin your not required to participate in it.

This contest is in a great location with a great view. The campground is pretty secure, you have to have key cards just to get into the restroom/shower area.

Last year it was an unsanctioned event and Shannon(IowaWildHogs) was GC and BJ(LeatherheadIowa) was RGC. I competed and well at least I didnt finish DAL.

After this event was sanctioned the lady who was in charge left to take a different job and they put someone else in charge and she seems a bit behind at times and has to call people to be sure so there is too many people at times, but she tries and is getting better at catching up.

I wont know many of the Brethren but I hope to know all of you and again as Shannon said if anything is needed at all dont hesitate to let us know. He lives in town there and I am about 20 miles outside of Storm Lake.

Maybe after the cooks meeting we could meet at a site and get to know some of the brethren that are going to be here that weekend put faces to names if anyone is up for it.

I'll be stoping by. I grew up there and I'll be up at okoboji for a few days to get away from work. Won't be cooking but I'll walk around and meet a few of you guys.

I got my info packet in the mail this morning. Apparently they are on their 3rd person in charge since December, but this one seems to be doing good.

I am in spots 607 and 609 closest spots to the shower/restrooms. IowaWildHogs in next to me, so everybody stop by and say howdy.

Where is the judging? I'm in spot 626.

WOW you only got one spot Todd? I got 2 spots and I only have a canopy and Shannon(IowaWildHogs) got 2 spots and he just has a camper so he said he doesnt need his extra one and we will split the one between us.

I've gotta pass on this one, I couldn't get a camping spot for Friday night. I'll see y'all in State Center :-D.

WOW you only got one spot Todd? I got 2 spots and I only have a canopy and Shannon(IowaWildHogs) got 2 spots and he just has a camper so he said he doesnt need his extra one and we will split the one between us.

Why would I get more than one spot? I assume my trailer fits in an RV spot.

Red Bandana said something about this briefly a couple of weeks back. I already signed up for another gig. Someone go raid the homemade kahlua and the Sweet Lucy at the Naslund's for me.

Why would I get more than one spot? I assume my trailer fits in an RV spot.

I was told everyone is getting 2 spots, then when I got my info pack it has 2 spots listed for me and all I have is a canopy.

And yes your trailer will fit easily in one spot.

Back