SmokinAussie

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Gold Coast, Queensland! (Finally Escaped Melbourne
G'Day Bruces' :becky:

Today a parcel arrived. I took this photo!:becky:

DSC_0003.jpg

Big Brother Smoke has sent me some rubs... well, all his rubs! Not only that, he's included a sample packet of his new rub, and a sample pack of Ryans Rub... which I sure did not expect...

It makes me feel like this...

finished-charlie-snoopy-dancing.png

I'm sooo happy!

Thanks Steph!:pray::pray:

I see some ribs coming up....

Cheers!

Bill

Your gonna love that stuff, I just did a mess of ribs using sweet seduction and they where unbelievable.

Awesome! I'm gonna be trying the Sweet Seduction Rub :)shocked:) hopefully this weekend. I can assure you will love those rubs! :thumb:

I love ALL of BBS's rubs! I really need to plan to restock. I just used some spicy apple last night on some chicken for salads.

Steph REALLY needs to come up with a brisket rub. Just sayin.:heh:

Awesome score Bill! Steph's a stand out guy. You're gonna love that Sweet seduction. We used it for the first time on those TD stuffed pork chops Redhot did and it was some, well, Simply Marvelous stuff!:becky::becky:
And to tell the truth, there's not a single rub Steph makes that we don't love.

Ryan's rub is some outstanding stuff too.

So good on ya!:thumb::thumb:

yup, BBS's stuff is awesome. i got a 5 pounder of the cherry, and he also sent me nice big samples of all the others. spicy apple is out of this world. i don't remember seeing sweet seduction though...

did 2 racks of ribs yesterday. One with SM Cherry and the other with SM Pecan. Both were Simply Awesome. Great stuff and a great score for you. Steph is a great guy!

I agree, Stephs a great guy! Nice haul Bill.. I know you will put them to good use. :cool::thumb:

Glad you got the Goods. It looks like they cracked one of the bottles :tsk:

However, it looks like the contents are intact.:becky:

Cheers,
Steph

yup, BBS's stuff is awesome. i got a 5 pounder of the cherry, and he also sent me nice big samples of all the others. spicy apple is out of this world. i don't remember seeing sweet seduction though...

I ran out of samples, Bro!:redface:

Nice job Steph...you rock brother! Now...about that super secret brisket rub...lol!

Back