Anthony Bourdains..A Cooks Tour...BBQ VIDEO

I have to say I enjoy watching Bourdain. On No Reservations he shows his solid culinary foundation and interest in the traditions of other cultures with just enough NY attitude.

I downloaded this & only got audio. Is there something special I need to do?

You probably need to update yoru codecs if you only get audio. Google "codec bundle download" or something to that effect and you should find plenty of freeware.

I have to say I enjoy watching Bourdain. On No Reservations he shows his solid culinary foundation and interest in the traditions of other cultures with just enough NY attitude.

I agree. He's my favorite. I don't think there's any way that FN would allow him on there. He's the BAD BOY of the culinary world.

I've also read his book......."Kitchen Confidential". GREAT book!

I was a bit dissapointed, though when he cooked a leg of lamb on a grill over K briq's that were literally DROWNED in fluid. I thought he'd know better.....but I guess just because you're a chef, don't mean you know everything (or anything) about Q, huh?

his shows are great and that dude eats everything ! he is not a friend of food network for sure.

He was on the Food Network, had a brief series on there that they cancelled. It is the Cook's Tour and it was great. He hates them and they hate him. Tells you about that marriage.

I enjoy his show. I like his sense of humor. That dude can put the booze away. He does'nt look well when he's not had a pop or two.

If you only get audio; or only video; and need to update your
Codec files....
Here is a link to the K-Lite codec site

http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Here is one to the XP codec site.

http://www.xpcodecpack.com/

You can install either one..or both.
K-Lite is probably the most popular one.

As far as "po rno" adds on Rapidshare's website....they control
who can advertise on their site. I can't control who they choose.
Sorry.
You must be using Internet Explorer....because when I go the the link
there aren't any advertisements at all.

Last edited:
Back