Polar Bear Competition

T

Thunder's Wife

Noticed there are a couple of events in February. We are thinking about the Polar Bear Comp in Hallsville, MO. This will be our deciding competition if we go - to continue on or go back to backyard! Anyone else going to Hallsville?

Just sent my team application today.

I can forward the packet via email to anyone that's interested.

Sure thing, just pm me your email.
Thanks, but no need - Aimee just emailed me the brochure & entry form plus the order form for the sweatshirt. I am interested but had to ask her for more information since there weren't many specifics listed in the brochure. Does anyone know if this is a first year contest?

i will be in the tent for this one so cook me some good food:clap2::thumb:

I plan on making the trip up there what's the weather like up there that time of year?

York, save me a table. Susie and are planning to judge. We need three more for our master cert. keith

I plan on making the trip up there what's the weather like up there that time of year?

Right now the temp is 23 degrees, with a windchill of -14, and snowy. Expect the same in February. :sick:

I am considering it. I have not gotten the application via email yet. The weather might make it interesting?

Be carefull if you plan on cooking in Central Missouri. LOTS of tough competition in the Tiger's Den.

Team Spicewine Ironworks will be there!!

I just mailed our application today.

There is nothing better than the smell of BBQ in 10 degree freezing rain with 30mph winds.

Now I am off to buy some long underwear.

Cheers,
Nate

Back