Honey Mustard Chicken

JMSetzler

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
[ame]http://youtu.be/ZwUDH-6fCCU[/ame]

Check out this super-delicious Honey Mustard Chicken recipe on your grill sometime soon! This home-made honey mustard sauce will take your chicken to the NEXT LEVEL!

Sauce Recipe:

1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup whole grain stone ground mustard
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon dried tarragon (or 2 tbsp fresh chopped tarragon)
1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger root
6 to 8 chicken pieces of your choice

Mix the sauce ingredients and pour it in a bag or mixing bowl over the chicken pieces. Let the chicken marinate in the sauce while you preheat your grill to 350°F.

After your grill comes to temp, transfer the chicken pieces to a baking dish and drizzle on the remaining honey mustard sauce. Bake in the grill with a single chunk of smoking wood for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken registers an internal temp of 175°F for dark meat or 165°F for breast meat.

Remove from grill and let cool for 10 minutes or so before serving!

Fantastic video, as always, John! Thanks for posting.

Man! I feel jilted! I live 20 minutes down the road and the lady of the house is from Drexel! And still no invite!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great video as usual!!

Really nice recipe John. I like the addition of tarragon to the mix. I think tarragon is an under used and under appreciated spice. I thinks it adds a nice licorice flavor without over powering the dish. I also like how you used the Joe as an oven instead of a grill. I thought for sure you had forgotten to add a drip pan in your setup. :-o

Man! I feel jilted! I live 20 minutes down the road and the lady of the house is from Drexel! And still no invite!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great video as usual!!

We'll have to get together some time and put some meat on the fire :)

Honey Mustard Chicken is a favorite of mine! I think I just found my Super Bowl idea!

I'd hit that!

Bob

Video will not play for me, maybe zoned or something.
The recipe sounds good, anything with Mustard and honey has to be

I read the recipe (didn't watch the video) After marinating the thighs while bringing the Akorn up to temp I just put the chix pieces on the grill. Grilled chicken thighs w/ Honey Mustard sauce - WINNER :tongue:

Looks good. Wife pulled out some boneless skinless chicken breasts from the freezer this morning so I think I'll make this tonight.

Excellent recipe! I made it last night on stuffed chicken breasts and stuffed chicken thighs it was the bomb. Thanks for posting ! It's surely going to be done over and over again at my house.

Back