• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Maverick ET-73 by Redi-Check...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
...one of my ET-73's crapped out on me at our last comp and I'm trying to find out who to contact about repairs or replacement. I tried an internet search but came up empty handed (other than where to buy). Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks! :p

Maverick Industries Inc. warrants the Redi Chek® Smoker to be free of defects in parts, materials and
workmanship for a period of 90 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this
warranty be required, contact Maverick Customer Service by mail or phone for instructions on how to pack
and ship Redi Chek® Smoker to Maverick’s National Service Center located as follows:
Maverick Customer Service
94 Mayfield Ave.
Edison NJ 08837
Telephone: (732) 417-9666
Hours: Weekdays 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM

After reading the second post I couldn't resist. Sorry
http://tinyurl.com/yflnw3l

:lol::lol::lol:...that's pretty cool! :p I googled everything BUT "housewares"...go figure. Anyhoo thanks for the help folks...looks like I'm chit outta luck as far as repairs go. I'll just catch them on sale again and buy a new one. :cool:

:lol::lol::lol:...that's pretty cool! :p I googled everything BUT "housewares"...go figure. Anyhoo thanks for the help folks...looks like I'm chit outta luck as far as repairs go. I'll just catch them on sale again and buy a new one. :cool:

To be honest it wasn't that easy to find. I played around trying different searches until I got the Maverick site to be the number 1 hit. It just happened to be housewares.

Actually since the Maverick website is: www.maverickhousewares.com it's going to come up with the right website if you google Maverick Housewares. I keep my Maverick in it's original box which also has the info on it. So do the instructions.

(Sorry for resurrect): Does anyone recommend this? I'm using it (as I type) for 2 x whole chickens coming up on 180degreees. I've used it on butts and it's worked well (family/friends/neighbors suddenly appear), but wondering if there's another better made/recommended product.

I like the ET73 except the range can be spotty (I know about the antenna mod) and it can eat probes pretty fast at higher temps. BBQ Grail did a good review on an alternative that addresses these problems but that costs a few bucks more Here.

I like the ET73 except the range can be spotty (I know about the antenna mod) and it can eat probes pretty fast at higher temps. BBQ Grail did a good review on an alternative that addresses these problems but that costs a few bucks more Here.

Perfect sir. TY. As I finish up 2 x birds the proof is in the comments. Wife and kids love it. I've locked my gate, so neighbors know it's just ours. I'l check out your link. Can't wait for tomorrow's leftovers at work.

:p

Back