Yes I have a pellet pooper

it sickens me that all of you guys call them pellet "poopers"...not sure why you associate fecal matter with food preparation....nevertheless....your food looks awesome! how much does it cost to burn 20 lbs of pellets?

it sickens me that all of you guys call them pellet "poopers"...not sure why you associate fecal matter with food preparation....nevertheless....your food looks awesome! how much does it cost to burn 20 lbs of pellets?

I know bud just pokin fun its costs under a dollar a pound in the 20 lb bags you can get your costs down buying larger quantities

I wasn't aware that they made a pellet smoker. Looks nice. Anxious to hear the results of your first cook.

Humphrey's announced that they will install a pellet option on any of their cookers.

Ok today I am running it with the suplimental wood box. I have a chunk of Mojo Brick cherry in there. Tge denseness of it will alllow it to smolder well without catching fire. Perfect for this setup. Buts in and set at 250 puriing right along.

Last edited:
Ok we are 6 hrs in and looking sweet. Just set it at your desired temp am add your wood. No need to put it on the smoke setting and then raise it up ovet time to achieve yourr desired smoke flavor. I have a rack of Baby backs in also cant wait to see how they turn out.

Last edited:
Ribs right on the money. Still water in the pan after 10 hrs. I see no difference between the charcoal product and the pellet so far the supplemental wood tray is giving it all the smoke it needs.

Last edited:
Back