Platte City, MO

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anyone else here besides myself and Andy doing Platte City this weekend?

Andy, I called Basswood and we're in #83 and you're in #48. Check out the map at www.basswoodresort.com. It appears we may have to hoof it big time to turn in! They said you all also got a cabin. What's up with that? No RV this weekend?

Jeff, good luck to you, and Andy also this weekend. I'll be feeding the judges at McLouth..

Greg

Paola Greg said:
Jeff, good luck to you, and Andy also this weekend. I'll be feeding the judges at McLouth..

Greg

Good luck Greg!! Knock em dead out there. It was a toss up which one I was doing... Kid's Que made the difference for me
AG

Jeff_in_KC said:
Anyone else here besides myself and Andy doing Platte City this weekend?

Andy, I called Basswood and we're in #83 and you're in #48. Check out the map at www.basswoodresort.com. It appears we may have to hoof it big time to turn in! They said you all also got a cabin. What's up with that? No RV this weekend?

Kim's cousin from Florida is in town, My sis has the new baby, and we have both girls... so we needed more room than the camper gave us. $39 for a cabin was a no brainer :wink:

I'll look at the map - It may not be as bad as you think on hoofin' it. I think that is right about where Wayne and I were last year...

Turn in was at the meeting hall last year... so your walk isnt too bad. Mine isnt either. I think wayne was slot 81 last year and i was 80.....

I'm thinking if I get there early enough, I may ask for one of the pull through spots over by you... I hate backing that thing inbetween two other campers!:shock:

If anyone is in the area, and not cooking, come on by on Friday night for a drink and some grub. Probably wings, and maybe ABT's since Wayne wont be there.... have some in his honor...

Hey Jeff, could you shoot me an e-mail when your not to busy? I have been checking out your smoker and had a couple of questions if you don't mind answering them. Thanks, you can get me at idoque@yahoo.com

ADMIN NOTE:

Ladies PULEEEZE!!!!

I don't know how to say this without sounding harsh, so i will just say it..

GET A ROOM!!!! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Take the one on one conversations to PM please. Save the forum for stuff that EVERYONE wants to read, or will benefit from. I guess an easy rule of thumb is that if the post starts, with "Hey Pookie," its safe to say it can be in a PM.

More to come regarding this and some other "stuff" from our illustrious moderators soon.

Back