• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Chris Hart Comp class

K-Train

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'll be there. 2 questions, first are there anyother Brethren going? 2nd does anyone know of good directions? I'm staying at the Comfort Inn in Hamburg and want to make sure I don't get lost. Thanks

I might know some.

My son and I will be there, and we're also staying at the Comfort Inn as well. I'm picking him up at college that morning in Delhi, NY, and weather permitting we should be checking in the early part of the afternoon.

I also know that BigBellyBBQ is taking the class. He lives right there so maybe he'll see this thread and answer your directions question. It doesn't look too complicated though.

Looking forward to it... here is the address:

Patchin Fire Dept.
8333 Boston State Rd
Hamburg, NY 14075

Chris, I shot you an email the other day, but is there anything that we need to bring with us?

Simple..we can meet for breakfast at savorys on camp road, accross the street from your hotel..or I can round you bums up friday night and head to the fire hall ...might have to stop for a beer though..road trip..your hotel is about a simple ride there..let me know what time you are check ing in..my email is bigbellybarbeque @ yahoo .com........and for sat night Shelly has margrarittas at her bbq place, deperados ...I think live music too...as she is planning a cooks party..

My son and I will be there, too. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express, just down the street from the Comfort Inn. Lookin' forward to meeting you all!
Chuck

Last edited:
There are a couple slots left in the class, close to sold out.

You really dont need to bring anything. I'll have prints outs, pens, clipboards, chairs, tables, water, beer, breakfast, dinner.

Chairs might be your standard folding chair, might not be a bad idea to throw a couple nice folding chairs in your car if ya got em.

-Chris

Back