***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "TV Dinner" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "TV Dinner" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have these exact same trays, but in black. They come in several colors. I think I got mine at Target, but I'm not sure.

CD

Yeah, I thought they looked a lot like the one you had. Such a silly purchase but I am sure they will come in handy some day. After all, that kinda is the reason I was wandering a thrift shop in the first place. Looking for stuff I didn't need but had to have.

I had to go with High Q, just so classic. And I actually was going to do the same thing, kettle fried chicken for an entry, but didn't get around to it what with all of the silly SPAM things I've been trying! But I still really want to try the kettle fried chicken and his looked great!:thumb:

Yeah, I thought they looked a lot like the one you had. Such a silly purchase but I am sure they will come in handy some day. After all, that kinda is the reason I was wandering a thrift shop in the first place. Looking for stuff I didn't need but had to have.

I bought mine to keep in the camper. Their large, rectangular shape makes them great for setting on your lap when tables are not available, or when eating by a campfire.

CD

They all look Great but caseydog's remeined me of the TV Dinners- none looked this good

I'm glad to see Charlie Brown finally get hip to Lucy's antics:laugh:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think we'll be seeing that Canon G12 point-and-shoot on eBay anytime soon.

I'm glad to see Charlie Brown finally get hip to Lucy's antics:laugh:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think we'll be seeing that Canon G12 point-and-shoot on eBay anytime soon.

I finally read the damn instructions, so I know why the farking flash wouldn't come on. I bought it to do one thing -- shoot part numbers and date codes on a million-dollar Shelby Mustang. I bought it on my way to the airport. That's all I really figured out to do with it without reading the instructions. Yeah, I'm definitely a man.

CD

Last edited:
charlton-heston-soylent-green.jpg

CD... Looks like you have this one in the bag! What are you going to do with your new found fame?

Man, you seriously underestimate my ability to snatch defeat from the grasp of victory. I'm not going to even think about a victory dance until it's all over, and I haven't, once again, been left at the proverbial alter.

CD

Back