jack home state

boogiesnap

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
who represents connecticut. who was in that home state draw?

nybody know?

thanks eric, but they are from Ma. and WON in CT.

i thought the jack home state draws teams to try and represent each state.

i smell smoke and fatback joe and lakeside and ique would represent Ma. and thus no home state draw there.

is there no CT team in the jack? or even GC's to qualify? possibly, i just dunno.

BTW, i'm from Ma. way to show up guys!

thanks eric, but they are from Ma. and WON in CT.

i thought the jack home state draws teams to try and represent each state.

i smell smoke and fatback joe and lakeside and ique would represent Ma. and thus no home state draw there.

is there no CT team in the jack? or even GC's to qualify? possibly, i just dunno.

BTW, i'm from Ma. way to show up guys!

Don't forget Smokin' Hoggz also from MA

Same thing for VT. We did win a GC in Saratoga but state proclaimation never materialized. We just need to win one next year where there is no doubt.

Same thing for VT. We did win a GC in Saratoga but state proclaimation never materialized. We just need to win one next year where there is no doubt.

Thats too bad. You would think with a big time bbq contest organizer on board, a simple thing like a proclamation would be in place.

Same deal with RI. No RI team has ever won a GC. To get to the Jack, a RI team winning in any KCBS recognized event would work.

Sweet Breathe got robbed.

I guess you need to REALLY make sure the organizer gets the proclaimation. I would be very unhappy if we finally get a GC and it doesn't count.

I can't complain' the payout at Saratoga was nice. Next year I'll just have to secure our spot at the Jack by winning the Vermont contest at Harpoon :p

Back