Butts @ $1.29 lb @ Albertsons

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Attention Albertsons shopper's, I would like to draw your attention to the rear of the store.

Pretty good price for around here. They are now selling Excel brand Pork, (Cargill Meat's), 1st time trying it. Got 4 at about 9lb's each.

Picture944.jpg

Picture943.jpg

A buck twenty nine is about the usual sale price around here, but I was lucky enough to score 4 twin pack bone in cryovacs at 69 cents a pound a couple of months ago. Still got 5 in the freezer.

Cub foods has them for 1.00 lb but they are enhanced. Still makes good eats though cheap.

Well, as far as I can tell, this works out to about $2.83 a Kilo. Thats so cheap I can't really believe it. The regular price for that cut here would be about $8.00 a kilo in a WHOLESALE store. If you bought it at a regular supermarked or premium buther store, expect around $12.00 a kilo. OR about $5.50 a pound.

Looks like you guys have got it good all over.

Well, as far as I can tell, this works out to about $2.83 a Kilo. Thats so cheap I can't really believe it. The regular price for that cut here would be about $8.00 a kilo in a WHOLESALE store. If you bought it at a regular supermarked or premium buther store, expect around $12.00 a kilo. OR about $5.50 a pound.

Looks like you guys have got it good all over.

More pigs than people in Iowa. It is like lamb for you down there.

Back