Smokemaster offset value

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I might be selling my Smokemaster to make more space. What do you think a fair price would be? The firebox is 22"x20"x20" and the cooker is 36"x22". I just sold a huge gas grill that I never used but still have 3 smokers and a large grill. I hate to part with it but something has to go.

Last edited:
I hate to give values on things like that when everyone expects to get offsets for free on CL, but if I had to guess I would say $200-$300 depending on the condition and someone's ability to transport it.

Off topic, but didn't Beau from Big Hat (a member here) basically take over the Smokemaster brand (when he was still doing traditional round pits)?

I'll be driving through your parts tomorrow, BTW. Haven't been to Miller's in a while. I might stop for lunch. How bad are the lines since the Texas Monthly list came out?

I was thinking $250 but didn't want to try to rip anybody off. Big Hat did start remaking those pits a few years back. Miller's is not too bad. It has settled down some. That's a long drive!

I have a meeting in north Austin in the afternoon, and someone else is driving. It's the best kind of trip. I get to stop in West for kolache (Village Bakery) and depending on time either stop at Miller's or Louis Mueller.

Only way it could be any better is if the other guy is buying.

I'd ask 300 don't take a penny less than 250 if no one wants it call me I'll come take it away to a good home.:becky:

I'd ask 300 don't take a penny less than 250 if no one wants it call me I'll come take it away to a good home.:becky:
No hard feelings but if I can't find a buyer it already has a pretty decent home.:-D

Back