On the Road again..... The Jack!!

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Seems like I've been thru this recently.

6 hours to go.. we are leaving for Lynchburg.

Speedo and muzzlebrake show up at 6, we load up the Ram and have 840 miles to Lyunchburg. I left the trailer with Andy at the royal and hes towing it down to lynchburg and meeting us on Thursday. Hoping to pull into lynchburg wednesday night.

So here we go again, another road trip... and another contest where the biggest fear is a spanking.. but the upside is being surrounded by Brethren.. Looking forward to meeting more of everyone and will be waiting for the brethren mojo to hit the trailer from all those that cant attend. Aim for the hollow guys..Im going in!!!

I'm wide awake, and have to get up at 5. The plan is to take pics of all the signs as we pass thru the states.. :tongue: We will leave that up to danny for comic relief.

Good luck and have a safe trip.

Hope you can take things seriously while you're gone.

Do us proud Pooh!

Speedo and muzzlebrake show up at 6, we load up the Ram and have 840 miles to Lyunchburg. I left the trailer with Andy at the royal and hes towing it down to lynchburg and meeting us on Thursday.

So here we go again, another road trip... and another contest where the biggest fear is a spanking.. but the upside is being surrounded by Brethren.. Looking forward to meeting more of everyone and will be waiting for the brethren mojo to hit the trailer from all those that cant attend. Aim for the hollow guys..Im going in!!!

I'm wide awake, and have to get up at 5. The plan is to take pics of all the signs as we pass thru the states.. :tongue: We will leave that up to danny for comic relief.

Hey you guys have a safe trip. Post pics and I will admit that my money is on you guys with Andy building boxes for you guys! :-D

Good luck and have a safe trip.

Hope you can take things seriously while you're gone.

Do us proud Pooh!

nah.. i don't take this stuff seriously.. im too busy at the drinkfest. :wink:

With Andy being a presentation point out of the AR GC... we are rethinking that strategy. His new job is "meat rubber". :eek::cool:

Speedo and muzzlebrake show up at 6, we load up the Ram and have 840 miles to Lyunchburg. I left the trailer with Andy at the royal and hes towing it down to lynchburg and meeting us on Thursday.

Go for it and do us proud!

Sorry that you could not be in Sayville... but you are doing something that most of us dream about...

Give us a blow by blow report of your experience!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

nah.. i don't take this stuff seriously.. im too busy at the drinkfest. :wink:

Now that is the funniest thing you've said all month. :razz:
You dont take this seriously, huh :cool: I will keep that in mind :twisted:

6 hours to go.. we are leaving for Lynchburg. .........

Good Luck, gang.

And just think, If you DID take this seriously, you just might go more places than just the Jack or the Royal. I mean, you really ought to consider that some time...

He is gonna oversleep, as usual. wouldn't be right if he did wake up on time

Have a good time and be safe on the road. We all could use a little more fun these days. Can't wait to see the pron.

My Teammates just hit the road this morning. I'll be flying out tomorrow in the AM. Safe travels everyone.

With Andy being a presentation point out of the AR GC... we are rethinking that strategy. His new job is "meat rubber". :eek::cool:

Man, who knew that trailer was going to get a flat?!? What is that in the tire? A spur from the Reserve Grand Crown?? How's THAT get there??:cool:

In all seriousness, See you Thursday morning Pooh.

By my watch you're four hours on the road by now. Have a safe trip and best of luck!!

Back