Reaction score
Pulled Pork
Brisket
Turkey

Corn
Green Beans
Cheesy Potatoes
Rolls w/butter

Salad bar - Mixed greens, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, garlic croutons, italian dressing, ranch dressing
Veggie, meat, and cheese trays

Iced Tea

My wife and I ran the whole show. My knees are killing me, but my bank account is happy. Catering feels like when we first started competition BBQ. You sometimes bring more than you should, you usually forget something, and everyone is working twice as hard as they really need to. But we are getting better at it. We only do a half dozen events a year. We are already taking notes for next time.

I made extra pork and brisket so I wouldn't run out, but I knew that my extras could be used for another event for 250 in two weeks.

Michael had fun. :wink:

Attachments

• sabin wedding bbq 006 [640x480].JPG
    sabin wedding bbq 006 [640x480].JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 97
  • sabin wedding bbq 007 [640x480].JPG
    sabin wedding bbq 007 [640x480].JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 97
  • sabin wedding bbq 009 [640x480].JPG
    sabin wedding bbq 009 [640x480].JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 97
  • sabin wedding bbq 016 [640x480].JPG
    sabin wedding bbq 016 [640x480].JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 97
Looks like a great job.

Love the pictures, especially that last one!

Even if I say so myself, there were lots of rave reviews over the food.

The clean up is a beyotch!!

I'll bet! I stood around and did a bit of future event marketing while "the girls" washed it all in the trailer. We cheat however, we use disposable pans and racks, covered with white, or, color coordinated skirts if requested. Throw the pan, wipe the rack, and toss skirts in laundry.

I'll bet! I stood around and did a bit of future event marketing while "the girls" washed it all in the trailer. We cheat however, we use disposable pans and racks, covered with white, or, color coordinated skirts if requested. Throw the pan, wipe the rack, and toss skirts in laundry.

Got pics of the skirts? Where did you get them?

I've been looking for washable covers for my cambro drink carriers, too.

Always amazes me how people flip over good food. There are a bunch of bad caterers out there. Keep killin' 'em!

People like food that they don't know who to do themselves. BBQ is one of those that easily impress.

I love cooking these CAB briskets. What a great product!

People like food that they don't know who to do themselves. BBQ is one of those that easily impress.

I love cooking these CAB briskets. What a great product!

I agree. Ours tonight was a golf tourney and scholarship fund raiser.
Brisket, pulled pork, twice baked potato bake, green beans, caesar salad, cookies, brownies, rolls and relish trays.

Brisket, pulled pork, twice baked potato bake, green beans, caesar salad, cookies, brownies, rolls and relish trays.

We did the mini salad bar that I learned from Randy. People love it, and salad costs more than extra brisket. :wink:

Shoot me the twice baked potato bake recipe. I need to start keeping a catering recipe book.

It all looks great, Todd!
That's a handsome helper you have there in the last photo.:wink:

Good job and I do understand the hard work and the cleanup is a pain.
I like the salad bar idea!

Nice job Todd!
How did you serve the mini salad bar?

Would you care to share your pricing on that as i have a similiar menu coming up.
Per person or flat fee?

Back