Bellevue, Neb. who's going?

I wanted to but my partner couldn't so I am sitting this one out. Maybe i will drive over and check things out though.

The HoDeSparkle Heads will be there... (Mokan Meathead, Singin' Bob, HoDeDo, and a few other select BBQ teammates.)

Teamed up to do this one for a few years now... and it is a blast! Before there was singin' Bob.... there was "Where's Bob"!!!!!

Roo-B-Q'n will be there in spot B3 and We'll Smoke U will be across the way in B18.

I'm in B32 and B33. Long walk for turn in if it's the same spot as a few years ago.

I'm in B32 and B33. Long walk for turn in if it's the same spot as a few years ago.

If looks like you will have a good walk for turn-in. Andy and crew will be in B8 & B9. I'll be around every now and then, staying with friends in Omaha.

I've been told that it should be a great party.....HoDeSparkleHeads, Squeal of Approval, and FOMSB all next to each other and Early Bird across the way.

See you there!

HoDo Sparkle Heads will be there late Thursday night...as Kim said we will be in spots B8 and B9

Back