• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The West Coast Offense

You guys yanked me down from that fence pretty hard with this deal. I pulled the trigger yesterday, BPS got it in the mail today, and I can't wait for next week's cook!

I purchased this too....

I have been buying 2 types of "Simply Marvelous" in the 5 pound bags. I wanted to try the others but not in 5 pound bags.

This deal made it worthwhile to buy 15 different rubs for $99.00 with a free t-shirt. That comes out to about $6.50 per bottle of rub with free shipping.

What away to sample and try a large selection of rubs.

I received my order yesterday...

WOW what a selection of rubs and spices....

Thanks for working together and making this available. I almost hesitated until I calculated the actual price vs sale price in my little peanut brain... Great Deal....

It is human nature to reject changes but this offer invites you to try something new without a painful experience if you do not like it. PLUS you get a T-Shirt... LOL

WCOP.JPG

Too funny, i built almost the same pyramid, the whole time thinking "which one do I try first?" and planning out the layering combinations and how to get through my current cache of rubs,... maybe I'll vac seal a couple for freshness,...

The rest of the family just shook their heads in a collective face palm, but I know when it's time to put these rubs to use, they'll be all over it!

Back