Propane Heater at Comps?

BBQ_MAFIA

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Beyond Booze, what do you use to keep warm at comps.
Does anyone use Propane Heaters like the attached.
Will these work? Is there something better? I usually set up two EZ Up tents with walls on one.

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Attachments

• Propane Heater1.jpg
    Propane Heater1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Propane Heater2.jpg
    Propane Heater2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 154
Beyond Booze, what do you use to keep warm at comps.
Does anyone use Propane Heaters like the attached.
Will these work? Is there something better? I usually set up two EZ Up tents with walls on one.

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.
We just bought one of the Mr heater propane heaters, and while it won't cook you out of the tent, it definitely keeps the chill off. We first used at a comp in November when it was about 35-40 outside. With the ez up buttoned up, it was nice and toasty. Plus, it ran all night and the next day on a single tank.

We just bought one of the Mr heater propane heaters, and while it won't cook you out of the tent, it definitely keeps the chill off.

We have used one too, with reasonable results. Our main strategy is to cook in warmer weather. :tongue:

We use one like the one pictured on the left and in below freezing temps it kept us warm in side an easy up with walls enough so that we had to back up a couple times from it

i think the propane blow heater work the best.....we use one small one and its AWESOME inside a 10 x 20 tent closed up....we have 2 and, when it in low 30's we run both and its t-shirt with shorts warm

http://kimoji.4j.org/?p=2380

Back