This is in Front of a "BBQ" Restaurant in My Town

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
:doh:

picture.php

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

From humble beginnings...

Never forget where you came from...

Hey now. I got the same thing in my backyard, but with a firebox and without the match light and lighter fluid. It's not ideal, but it is what I have learned on.

So how long is the meat supposed to marinate in the lighter fluid? :confused:

Yep, that's really in front of a restaurant. The CG isn't what caught my eye. It was the poor condition that it's in along with the Match Light and lighter fluid. I guess it's some kind of prop they keep out front to make it look like they are cooking their BBQ in it or something.

I own one..and I'm a bit embarrassed! :)

IMO nobody should ever be embarrassed about their cooker. A good cook can throw a piece of meat on coals in a hole in the ground and turn out better grub than a lame cook with a high end rig. In fact, I'd say one of the hallmarks of being a good cook is being able to turn out good grub regardless of the circumstances and gear available.

Methinks what everybody's cracking on is the petroleum products and the notion that they're try to make folks believe they're cooking for the restaurant on that thing.

IMO if you're turning out good grub on your CG it means you're a badass mofo! :thumb:

Look at it from another angle... they need an intervention.
A crash course in better BBQ protocals and procedures... set them straight, Bo!

Back