• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pot's BBQ Audition Video - BBQ Pitmasters 2013

That's cool. Love the dad daughter thing. Enjoy, before you know it the Lil princesses are gone.

Good luck and I hope you get selected!!! My little girl is only 5 and I hope she wants to still cook with me when she's older!!! You guys give me hope!

Good luck! I'd live to see a daddy-daughter team.

Hope my daughter enjoys Qing as much as I do in a few years as well.

Well done sir!

Very well done! I have auditioned for some cooking sows and make it as a semi-finalist on MasterChef (didn't make it on the show, but I was an alternate on call".. Couple of suggestions....they associate producers care nothing about the editing. They want raw footage to see that the video hasn't been sliced and diced to meet your criteria. Keep the big/joyful attitude! This is the reason why you will be selected over your cooking. Your story is great and they love that!

Have a blast if you get on and the best of luck!!

Yeah it is great! The father daughter dynamic is probably pretty unique. Hopefully we can both be on there. Glad you told me the turn in for this was today. I'm working on mine now :becky:.

Awesome video! As a father to 4 daughters myself I hope one day that they have an interest in Qing with me. Even now when I cook/prep I have them helping me apply the rubs or inject the meat. Its all nice and dandy til the latest One Direction song comes over the radio and they take off...lol

Back