• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Plan on smokin up a fatty for a late breakfast and then some st Louis cut spares and some wings. Maybe a few ABTs as well. Happy Q'in!

If I can stay out of work long enough, I'm hoping to get a tri-tip on the grill this weekend.

A pork butt, a packer, a couple racks of spares, a couple chix, some Phatties for a batch of Wampus' Award Winning Peach Bourbon Beans, and some MOINKs. :thumb:

Happy birthday Padawan - y'all have Phun! :clap2:

Saturday afternoon having a back yard tailgate party to watch some football. Probably some pork steaks, brats, and may try some of the armadillo eggs I saw posted the other day.

Smoking a Phat Butt tonight, planning on having it ready by tomorrow/lunch.

Chuckie. Pulling it apart and using it for chili. Gonna be cold in Nebraska.
Wings too, i'm thinking now.

Cooking for 21 peeps tomorrow/Sunday. Brisket, munchies, maybe some ribs or pulled poke. Going to try a new appeteaser inspired by Don Marco.

Now on the OTG: Chicken wings rubbed with a mix of TBS of Plowbirds Yardbird + 1 tsp Habanero Death dust.
Just glazed with a mix of honey + olive oil + Yardbird + HDD...

10 minutes to go...

On the side some coleslaw and some fried potato chunks.

8 LB butt is on the BGE. I got 2 prime NY Strips for Sunday night...

I have 8.5 lbs. of Country Style Ribs curing right now. We call them Buckboard Bacon on a stick...:loco: Everyone loves them so what the heck right... They'll get smoked Saturday late afternoon after I finish up with brewing 10 gallons of an American Pale Ale. Cheers!!!

Gonna make some sausage this weekend, so I may have to cook up some for quality control

The little lady said that we have enough Q in the freezer so the smoker stays in the garage. I am cooking ribeyes, corn on the cob and baked taters for 8 on the 22.5 OTS tonight though.

Have family in from West Virginny... cooking up 6 racks of ribs, 3 briskets, 4 butts and 2 chickens. Gonna be a busy one. Can't wait to get to work on Monday to rest up!

Back