• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Snowy Sriracha Chicken Wings

Thanks aquablue22 and Que-Dawg

Looks really good!
Did you use the red capped or the green capped Sriracha Sauce?

Thanks!

I have never seen the red capped sriracha sauce. Is it a different taste or spice level?

I really like hot food especially hot Indian and Chinese but my wife can't handle any heat so I was really nervous making this glaze yesterday because my taste samples before it started boiling were really hot. Thank goodness the heat came way down after it started boiling.

So if you want it hotter than don't let it boil just get it warm. I am sure someone more intelligent can explain why that happens.

I had no idea there were so many flavors.

This is the only one I have found around here and it is hot chili flavored.

IMG_0034.JPG

I really like hot food especially hot Indian and Chinese but my wife can't handle any heat so I was really nervous making this glaze yesterday because my taste samples before it started boiling were really hot. Thank goodness the heat came way down after it started boiling.

So if you want it hotter than don't let it boil just get it warm. I am sure someone more intelligent can explain why that happens.

Could be all that sweetness in the recipe cut the heat level down a notch or two.

Looks great! I think I am going to try that recipe on some thighs. :evil:(Chicken thighs):p

Great looking wings and outstanding looking dogs. Nice combo:icon_bigsmil

A good bird dog knows where to look for good eats! :p Nice lookin' wings bro...:biggrin:

Great looking wings and outstanding looking dogs. Nice combo:icon_bigsmil

Look incredible! Gonna have to whip out a batch of those soon! Thanks fer the pron!

A good bird dog knows where to look for good eats! :p Nice lookin' wings bro...:biggrin:

they look killer... yumm

Thanks! The FIL and I just finished them while watching Band Of Brothers. He said they will a little hot. :biggrin:

Back