"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Chicken leg quarters tonight, ribs tomorrow, two butts w/smoked mac and cheese on Monday. The neighbors love it when I have a menu planned.

Smoked wings and Pizza on Sat. 2 butts, 3 lbs of smoked sausage, and 2 racks of ribs Monday. Probably a fatty and some ABT's Sat as well.

Tonight, Steak and Veggie kabobs with Corn on the Cob
Saturday, 6lb Picnic with Mac 'n Cheese
Sunday, Ribeye's with Baked Potato's
Monday, Rotisserie Chicken with Yukon Gold's.

Wings tonight. Then tomorrow I'm smoking venison bacon along with real bacon that has been curing this week. Monday will be chicken.

Found out I'm grilling ribeyes tonight. Start the weekend in my comfort zone before giving the 'ol smoker a try.

Did a meatloaf today. For tomorrow I've got a pig shoulder, two babies, sausage and peppers, and mac & cheese.

2 Yard birds tonight...ready to come off....3 St. Louis for Sunday...Hot links, Dogs and Burgers for Monday...Happy Labor Day everyone!

I picked up an 11 pound packer and 2 pack of shoulder from Sams. I'm going to try trimming the pork shoulders to create "money muscle slices" as a practice run for a competition I'm going to try and do in October. Also, going to experiment with the briskie. I might spritz it with pickle juice!!!!

Got a mess of pork chops going on the grill tomorrow and six racks of spares along with two yardbirds for monday.

Thinking 2 pork butts and a brisket if the weather holds. Calling for 3 more days of thunderstorms here Phu!

Tomorrow is BACONFEST 2103! I mentioned in passing about a bacon crusted lobster mac and cheese pie from the throwdown and all the neighbors went on and on about bacon this and bacon that so we decided to celebrate this 'Merican holiday with a salute to bacon! Sunday I've got to feed about 30 people so I'm doing two shoulders, slaw and baked beans. Have fun everyone!

Just finished the trim and rub on a rack of St. Louis that I'll smoke tomorrow afternoon. Probably a yam or two and some cucumber salad to go with it.

If I can find some I like, going to do short ribs later this weekend.

Back