This is how it begins...

My wife would kill me, but I am very close to starting a build of my own. I've found several CL listing of food grade drums for $10-$15. How can I not make one!!!

I have 6 drums in the garage myself. I find myself looking for more. Mine were between $11&&18 blasted inside and out or new.
What are your intentions with those fine drums?

My wife would kill me, but I am very close to starting a build of my own. I've found several CL listing of food grade drums for $10-$15. How can I not make one!!!

You can do what I did: By it, throw a tarp over it, wait till she goes to work/shopping, and build it. Then tell her that everyone else has one. When that doesn't work, make some Q. If that doesn't work, I'll take it off your hands.

I would only use a FOOD GRADE drum if it was free and I couldn't find any thing else. To much work removing the liner I done it once never again.

I have 6 drums in the garage myself. I find myself looking for more. Mine were between $11&&18 blasted inside and out or new.
What are your intentions with those fine drums?
Just a simple UDS. The other drum is for my neighbor, as soon as he heard about it, he was "in".

I would only use a FOOD GRADE drum if it was free and I couldn't find any thing else. To much work removing the liner I done it once never again.
i'm just gonna have a bon fire and burn it out..

Are they done yet?????
Not quite. Spent the day driving around collecting the parts. Hope to get the holes drilled and the barrel burned out this evening.

You got two so you could me me one. I thought you were the dude.

Back