Pepper Stout Beef - w/PR0N

looks good. What were the est cook times for the different stages? I think this is going to be dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing.

About 3 hours on the smoke.....another 3 hours in the pan......and a 1/2 hour or so with the foil off the pan to reduce the sauce.

^that. and I like to throw in a whole head or 2 of roasted garlic

I left the jalapenos out on purpose. If it was just for me, I would have put in 4 or 5 of them. Or maybe a couple habaneros. But my 2 youngest daughters don't do heat.

As for the garlic. There is about 10 cloves of crushed garlic in there. Just not roasted.

About 3 hours on the smoke.....another 3 hours in the pan......and a 1/2 hour or so with the foil off the pan to reduce the sauce.

Thanks, just back from the store. Unfortunately they don't sell beer until after noon on Sunday so I am going to have to make a return trip. 12 and the smoker is getting lit.

Being somewhat of a noob I have stuck mostly to basic pork butts, brisket (I got brave) and ribs. I've been looking for something to expand my horizons a bit and this fits the bill! Thank you very much for sharing!! Looks great.

Ow man this will also be on my todo list, it looks delicious.

Nice job! :thumb: Reminds me that I'm past due on cooking pepper stout beef.

Back