pos vending system

If you have an ipad(s), check out either Poslavu or Isispos. Both are ipad app cloud based POS systems that incorporate credit card processing.

Bank

Opened a Business account at PNC bank in western pa today. In the sales pitch, the rep told me about the POS hardware they sell for 75 bucks....
Down the road I think its gonna be the way we go....linked to the Ipad/printer. The banks software would be protected for fraud better than a third party I would think, as well as liability. any thoughts?

Opened a Business account at PNC bank in western pa today. In the sales pitch, the rep told me about the POS hardware they sell for 75 bucks....
Down the road I think its gonna be the way we go....linked to the Ipad/printer. The banks software would be protected for fraud better than a third party I would think, as well as liability. any thoughts?

Depends on how it's implemented. If they'er giving you a traditional, non cloud based POS implementation where all the data is stored on a POS you maintain than you would still likely incur the brunt of the liability issues.

In a cloud based implementation the vendor is the one responsible for the PCI compliance hassles.

I really don't know much about this whole pos system stuff, although I am pretty tech savy fer and old dude. The bank rep was pushing the liability exposure, or lack there of , of her system compared to the square.

Back